UTI with kidney reflux - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : I have had bladder problems for a long time now. and the docs dont seem to help. and the pills they give me dont help.
i will need to ask you few more questions. can i proceed?
User : yes
please provide your age, gender and location
since when are you having the problems?
User : 19, female, canada
what are the other symptoms that you are facing?
User : i was born with these problems actually. i have kidney reflux
User : I get weird sharp pains in my abdomen too. almost like period cramps but worse
is there burning sensation while passing urine?
User : yes
User : very bad
User : and i feel like its never empty
i will suggest you to get yourself examined and get a urine culture done
culture and sensitivity
which will give the correct antibiotic to use
to eradicate infection
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- 34 cm upper exophytic cyst in kidneys
- 31 year old male with proteinuria
- Diagnosis of Pregnancy gingivitis
- Treatment and cure for Laparoscopic cyst
- Grade 3 kidney reflux
- Drugs/medication for Pregnancy gingivitis
- Kidney reflux and taking biaxin
- Drugs/medication for Functional digestion disorder
- Right kidney measures 4 37
- Kidney reflux disease causes
- Symptoms of kidney reflux disease
- Left kidney lower pole cyst 35mm
- Diagnosis of kidney reflux disease
- 35 percent kidney function
- Diagnosis of Minor cyst