U shaped frenulum - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi doctor
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : im 15 and have abit of a penis problem
User : when its flaccid, i can pull it back some way but it seems that the innner foreskin is attatched to the top of the glans
User : and then when its erect i cant pull it back very far either
User : help?
Its how it is.
the foreskin will be attached to the glans on one side.
that is normal .
User : but i cant pull it back very far because the bits of skin are stopping
User : there are two bits of attatched skin on the top of the gland and they form a sort of 'u' shape
then you should go for a check up
for physical assessment
User : ok
User : thankyou very much
Doctor : Okay
User : also
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Laser circumcision long island
- Frenulum puncture
- Frenulum cancer
- Neosporin on frenulum
- How to treat oral sub-mucous fibrosis
- Torn frenulum
- What are the success rates in ivf
- What is the remedy for severe stomach pain
- What are the side effects of tancodep
- Is it contraindicated to take losartan with viagra
- Frenulum pines
- Is it safe to use jergens skin smoothening cream
- Does mastrubuting daily thrice causes harm
- Concerta retrograde ejaculation
- Beer consumption and libido