Types of blood vessels, symptom for tumor on inferior cerebellar peduncle - Online Doctor Chats
User : HI
User : QUICK QUESTION
User : HELOOOO
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : Which blood vessels are associated with a hole in the shaft of a long bone?
User : epiphyseal
User : metaphyseal
User : nutrient, periosteal or endosteal
Doctor : meraphyseal
User : thanks
User : and one more
Doctor : ok
Doctor : plz proceed
User : Which symptom might a patient with a tumor on an inferior cerebellar peduncle experience
User : loss of vision
User : loss of balance
User : loss of voluntary movement
User : or all of the above
Doctor : cerebellar is for balancing
Doctor : loss of voluntary movement
User : wow i got that one wrong too
User : you are the best
User : How does the integumentary system intergrate with the other body systems?
User : Cutaneous sensory receptors allow the nervous system to detect chnages in the enviroment
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is tingling of the hands or feet a side effect of pregabalin?
- Symptoms of blood vessel spasms
- Symptoms of pathological cysts
- Symptoms of progressive dysphagia
- Is tingling of the hands or feet a side effect of detrol la?
- Symptoms of blood vessel cancer
- Symptoms of blood vessel inflammation
- Symptoms of pulmonary blood vessels
- Is tingling of the hands or feet a side effect of oxybutynin?
- Is increased sensitivity to pain a side effect of acitretin?
- Symptoms of pindborg tumor
- Symptoms of blood vessel tumor
- Is tingling of the hands or feet a side effect of nifedipine?
- Symptoms of follicular tonsillitis
- Symptoms of physiological cysts