Two swollen lumps on neck, mild pain in eyes - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : I have two swollen lumps on the left side of my neck.
Doctor : how can i help you
User : And I am not sure what they are.
Doctor : since how long
User : I noticed them the other night.
Doctor : Please provide these details: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User : One is firm and under more flesh. One is soft and moves easily.
Doctor : ok
User : 13, Male, Student, Single, 5'5", and 129 lb.
Doctor : r u getting fever with sweats as well
Doctor : these days?
User : No. Just a mild pain in the eyes. if I look to far right or left
Doctor : ok
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User : No.
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma/use medicines for any illness.
User : My family is known for diabetes and allergies I am not sure.
User : And
Doctor : r these lumps
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Foreskin pulled back vein under glans
- Clitoris stimulation with bacterial vaginosis
- Cramps after silver nitrate cauterization
- Can you use clarithromycin for bacterial vaginosis
- Hole in nose after cauterization
- Lumps in neck and eye pain
- Gardnerella bacterial infection in children
- Painful swollen ganglion neck
- Chesty cough after paint fumes
- Use of otrivin after cautery
- Neck pain swollen glands
- Swollen vein in neck pain
- What to do after nose cauterization
- Swollen foreskin pulled rolled back
- Swollen neck pain in neck headache