Two bowel preparations within a month - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can I help you ?
User : I had a colonoscopy 3 weeks ago tomorrow. The prep was using Nulytely. Now, my doctor ordered an IVP and the prep is using Phosphosoda. Is it too soon to be doing another bowel prep. Is it too hard on the kidneys?
User : BTW, the IVP is scheduled for tomorrow morning, so I am about to take the phosphosoda
Doctor : It can be taken
Doctor : It does not affect the kidneys
Doctor : do not worry
User : I was just concerned about getting dehydrated from two preps so soon.
User : Thank you for your help. What is your specialty?
Doctor : no need to worry
Doctor : you need to drink lots of plain water and white juices like lime juice
Doctor : but ultimately
Doctor : it will cleanse your bowels
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Bowel preparation for colonoscopy
- Trilyte bowel preparation
- Best cure for acid reflux
- Chronic constipation and weight gain
- How to treat a blister on thigh fat
- Picolax bowel preparation
- Bowel preparation for sigmoidoscopy
- Acid reflux symptoms in women
- Bowel preparation for surgery
- Best product for gas relief
- Hpv roof of mouth
- Hpv in men stomach ulcers
- Symptoms of h pylori stomach
- Hpv high bilirubin
- How to stop becoming a heavy sleeper