Two bowel preparations within a month - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can I help you ?
User : I had a colonoscopy 3 weeks ago tomorrow. The prep was using Nulytely. Now, my doctor ordered an IVP and the prep is using Phosphosoda. Is it too soon to be doing another bowel prep. Is it too hard on the kidneys?
User : BTW, the IVP is scheduled for tomorrow morning, so I am about to take the phosphosoda
Doctor : It can be taken
Doctor : It does not affect the kidneys
Doctor : do not worry
User : I was just concerned about getting dehydrated from two preps so soon.
User : Thank you for your help. What is your specialty?
Doctor : no need to worry
Doctor : you need to drink lots of plain water and white juices like lime juice
Doctor : but ultimately
Doctor : it will cleanse your bowels
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Bed bugs hurt pregnant women
- Pain in the pelvis constipation lump near the navel
- Bowel preparation for colonoscopy
- Trilyte bowel preparation
- Bleeding from gums and tongue blood in stool possible causes
- Cervical cancer bed wet
- Picolax bowel preparation
- Can a bed hurt your body
- Bowel preparation for sigmoidoscopy
- Can metamucil cause a spongy layer around stool be concerned
- Throbbing sensation in the anus reasons
- Bowel preparation for surgery
- Bugs in tanning beds
- Taking cremalax for constipation how to stop the medication
- Eyes burnt in tanning bed