Twitching sensation on lower eyelid. Is this normal? - Online Doctor Chats
i have the problem with my left eye
the lower lid near the corner is shiverring often from yesterday
what could be the cause of it?
i don't have any pain or watery eyes or anything else apart from shiverring
and many other times can happen without any identifiable cause
how to treat it.. will it go away on its own?
or should i do any home treatments?
No need of any treatment
it will subside on its own
Is there anything i can help you with ?
can i use laptops and read books as i do normally
or should i avoid or minimize until it subsides?
Yes, you can .Try not to strain you eyes more than routine
a little bit of rest can help here
Cannot be attributed specifically
Thanks for your time
have a good day.. bye
You are welcome
May I know your age ?
Thanks for the info
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for intracerebral hemorrhage
- Drugs/medication for neonatal brain hemorrhage
- Drugs/medication for broadbased disc osteophyte
- Is penile yeast infection early sign of hiv
- Dermatomyositis lower eyelid twitch
- Is vaginal fluid good for immune system
- Twitch underneath lower eyelid
- Cause of lower eyelid twitching
- Drugs/medication for sinus thrombosis
- Itchy lump on buttock toddler
- Itching in diaper area and legs
- Having twitching sensation on lower eyelid any permanent solution
- Drugs/medication for peripheral neuropathy symptoms
- Itching inner skin of penis with red spots
- Lower eyelid twitching chemotherapy