Twitching sensation on lower eyelid. Is this normal? - Online Doctor Chats
i have the problem with my left eye
the lower lid near the corner is shiverring often from yesterday
what could be the cause of it?
i don't have any pain or watery eyes or anything else apart from shiverring
and many other times can happen without any identifiable cause
how to treat it.. will it go away on its own?
or should i do any home treatments?
No need of any treatment
it will subside on its own
Is there anything i can help you with ?
can i use laptops and read books as i do normally
or should i avoid or minimize until it subsides?
Yes, you can .Try not to strain you eyes more than routine
a little bit of rest can help here
Cannot be attributed specifically
Thanks for your time
have a good day.. bye
You are welcome
May I know your age ?
Thanks for the info
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Side effects of defcort 30
- Can i take 40 mg fluoxetine in one dose
- Treatment and cure for Brain damage
- Diagnosis of Brain damage
- Drugs/medication for Cerebral atrophy
- Dermatomyositis lower eyelid twitch
- Drugs/medication for Arnold–chiari malformation
- Symptoms of Arnold–chiari malformation
- Twitch underneath lower eyelid
- Cause of lower eyelid twitching
- Having twitching sensation on lower eyelid any permanent solution
- Microgynon 50 ed saudi arabia
- Krimson 35 contraceptive pill side effect
- What formonide 200 inhaler
- Lower eyelid twitching chemotherapy