Tumors in the ovary, spine and kidney requiring hospitalisation - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : my sister has been told she has large tumors on ovarie spine and kidney baseball size she is in alot of pain ... she has no money what does a person do when this happens
User : 36 female married oregon mother
Doctor : pl provide the above
Doctor : well
Doctor : its a complicated disease
Doctor : hospitalize her
User : they said she would end up in a wheel chair soon she already using a walker
Doctor : k
User : but hospitals are sooo expensive would they take her with no money
Doctor : well m not sure of that
Doctor : she has medical insurance?
User : i think not she has nooo medical insurance is the problem
Doctor : then theres the problem
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Tumor found attached the spine and beside kidneys
- Is pale skin a side effect of zoladex 3-month?
- Neck strain hurts to swallow
- Have tumors growing on spine kidney and lungs
- Organs too big for body
- Is enlarged pupils a side effect of sorafenib?
- Is dark-colored urine a side effect of sutent?
- Is trouble in walking a side effect of xeloda?
- Kidney cancer metastasized to spine
- Kidney infection and pain in ovaries
- Nursing care plan
- Is slurred speech a side effect of irinotecan?
- Nipple swollen and puss
- Normal blood pressure for 38 yr old male
- Possible spread of cancer to spine from ovary possbile