Trying to reduce weight with moderate activities like walking and diet control. How to reduce it? - Online Doctor Chats
Please go ahead with your medical query
Good Evening Doctor.
I am 33 years old, Male.
Work with XXXXXXX Software at Hyderabad in IT.
I am quite over weight at 90 and have been trying to reduce weight with moderate activities like walking and a little diet control
I seemed to be able to reduce weight from 94 to 90 over the last few months..
but after that.. i tried to stick to the routine and don't seem to reduce weight anymore..
instead i tend to get weakness.
i don't get the time and honestly, I can't afford these expensive gyms.
i'm stuck with this weight .. and feel scared in trying to workout now because i tend to get weakness within a week..
what should i do ?
There was a study recently that you do not need to hit expensive gyms, if you are committed for weight loss you just need the following
1) Regular (I mean daily) and feasible exercise. Whatever it may be, walk or cycle
2) The other best way is if you are office is just within 5 to 6 km, cycle to it
It may take half an hour extra but worth it
but why did i start losing weight ?
3) Just count 5 before you eat or drink anything
i mean sorry.. why did i stop losing weight..
sorry.. please complete.
i am noting it..
is there a 4 ?
During this 5 seconds assess whether you need it right now? Can I postpone it? if no, is there an alternative healthy thing available to you. If no, can I
Limit the amount of this food? Can I have it just to satisfy the hunger
Simple three questions and answer within 5 seconds
will limit the amount of calorie intake
ok that sounds good and easy..
It is something like this, for every 7000 Kcal deficit you will lose one kg weight
That means, for your daily activities, job, bathing, commute suppose you req 2200 Kcal
If you can put a deficit of 500 Kcal, then you will lose one kg in 14 days
Deficity means, you expend 250 kcal by exercise
and reduce diet intake by 250 Kcal
so there is a deficit of 500Kcal per da
So if you do it for 14 days, then you will have a total deficit of 7000Kcal
Are you there
sorry i was reading trying to understand..
is there a chance that this deficit can cause weakness ?
yes too much deficit can cause weakness
also, this means i need to analyze my food..
ok.. losing 1 kg in 14 days is a safe thing ?
You need to have a balance of food
does 30 mins of walking at 4 kms an hour count as 250 kcals ?
All colors (seven) and all tastes (six)
It depends on the age, gender and metabolism
of the person who expends the calories
no defined burn
so how can i find out how much i'm burning ?
ok.. i think that can be found out on the web.
Do you have any more queries
when you say all colours .. it doesn't contain white ! :-)
which means potatoes and rice is OUT !
It should contain white as well but when you include all the colors every color takes only a moderate quantity
anything in moderation is good
thank you so much Doctor !
Hope you have a great Day ahead !
Nice talking. By
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Can longifene syrup increase height
- Inhaled bleach got sick
- Is it bad if sperm gets in my cuts
- Proven medicine to increase height
- Ive been peeing a lot lately and it hurts
- Himalaya medicine for height increasing
- Is a person face flush a sign of being pregnant
- Bp cholestrol gall bladder stones on medicationfood diet walking
- Himalya medicine to increase height
- Is benefibre safe for diabetics
- Best hospital for increasing height
- Is pale yellow stool of concern
- Intense achiness low grade fever achey stomach
- Is mustrubation affects pipmles
- Is it safe to shave with a varicocele