Trying to get pregnant. Cycle keeps fluctuating. How to know the right time of ovulation? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Hi Doctor, we are planning for a kid since last 2 months but are unsucessful. We both are healthy & the sexual life is also normal. We had sex almost every night. The session lasts for around 1 hour with foreplay & main cource. We both enjoy sex. We donot have a clue as why we are unable to get success. As per suggestions by some friends, we figured out the D Days of sex for conciving a baby (ie 5 days before 7days of next expected periods). Pls help
Ok. I understand your concern.
Firstly, I feel that you have gone at it in the wrong way.
oh is it?
For conceiving, the intercourse should be around the ovulation days.
so when is the ovulation day
ok, but say suppose today my wife had her periods, so when is the ovulation day
ie 23Feb 2013
Her ovulation should have taken place around 23-14 = 9 (9th of feb)
next month, how do we calculate when it is
this month it is 28 days only
Normally what is her cycle period? Is it regularly 28 days?
how do we calculate that?
From first day of periods in one month to first day of periods in the next month.
i found out fm my wife, it is 30 days cycle
If it is regularly 30 days cycle,
Her ovulation will be around 16th day of the cycle.
So the intercourse should be around 13th day to 17th day.
For a conception to take place.
Are you following me?
It may take a few months to conceive. Just follow the same pattern of unprotected sex, for few months.
If there are no errors in both of the partner, then conception should take place.
thanks a lot doctor
ya this was first month of trial so i think it will take time
Hope you have understood my suggestions.
Is there anything else I could help you on?
Are you there?
Are you there?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Report form of urine analysis
- Ovulation times to get pregnant
- Red bump fungus
- Ovulate on depo trying to get pregnant
- Diagnosed as pregnant how to know the ovulation day
- Does anterior placenta affect delivery
- Roof of mouth has indentations
- Divarication of recti signs and symptoms
- Do talking on phone cause any problem during pregnancy
- Ovulation cycles and getting pregnant
- Periods pain after marriage
- Trying to get pregnant ovulating time mature sperm
- Do your breasts shrink after terminating a pregnancy
- Does susten 200 supports if pregnancy occured
- Revivogen and pregnancy risk