Trying to conceive, ovary size 0.8-0.9. Advise? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
very Gud morning...hello doctor
we are trying for a kid from last 3-4 mnths..but nothing gud happening
we had gone to doctor also..
May I know your age?
What was the doctor's suggestion?
she had given sum medicines
i dont remember ...exactly..sum micro..
she had tested my ovary size ...it was 08-09..which she felt might be aproblem
What is the reason behind you not conceiving?
i dont know...
May I know your BMI?
Body mass index
May I know your weight and height?
weight around 53 height 5.2
Is your menstrual cycle regular?
yes it normaly happens 4-6 days prior..
On the basic front, I do not see any problem with you conceiving
but ovary size..does it matters
Yes, it does matter
it is 0.8-0.9 what my doctor tested
is ita major problem
I think it is the the follicle size that you are talking about
It is still fine
may i know..which place u belong to
and if u can give me any good doctor address in chennai
no i havent tested fr thyroid
what u suggest?
Please get your thyroid test done once
but can u suggest doctor 2 consult
Please confirm your contact number
I will ask our customer care team member to call you and give you further details
We shall call you soon
Do not worry
Things will be fine soon
hope so thanks
Thank you too
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pcod in both the ovary thyroid trying to conceive
- Throbbing swelling and redness on big toe
- Tongue with big veins
- Big spot under skin on my stomach
- Big scabs on scalp
- Trying to conceive in poly cystic ovary syndrome and oligoasthenospermia
- Folic acid and skin color
- Small ovary pcod trying to conceive
- Trying to conceive
- Folic acid twice day
- Whether nutrilite daily reduce uric acid
- Folic acid darker urine
- Bilateral polycystic ovaries regular periods trying to conceive
- Mx3 capsules have folic acid
- Big spots with puss