Trying to conceive. Taking follic acid. Done follicular scan. What can we expect? - Online Doctor Chats
Good evening doctor
How are you doing?
i am good mam, thanks
we have been trying for last 6-7 months, but my wife hasn't conceived yet
Are your wife's cycles regular?
it's regular, it's 31 to 34 days cycle
she has been taking table follicle acid from last 7 monts
in january we wend to a Gynecooist..
sorry, yes Folic acid
Were any investigations done?
she asked us to go for follicle scan
Do you have the reports?
yes i have reports
DO you want to write it in this forum
or you can send them to us
I'll have a look and call you back
I'll call you as soon as I see the report
Whatever suits you the best
i will send those reports now, that will be better
plz suggest email id
Can you please send it at
i will do it now, plz give me 5 min
Can you please confirm your number
We'll call you as soon as I see the reports
Is that ok?
that will be great..thanks mam
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Taking antibiotic folic acid trying to conceive
- Is diabetes caused by low hemoglobin
- Can pork cause diabetes
- Wasp sting early pregnancy
- Can diabetes cause sore lymph nodes
- Shisa can cause diabetes mellitus
- Watery spotting in early pregnancy
- Trying to conceive
- Tranexamic acid trying to conceive
- T3 in early pregnancy
- Hida scan and trying to conceive
- Twitches in vagina early pregnancy
- Glucon d powder causes diabetes
- Trying to conceive undergoing follicular study what are the findings
- Temaxepam in early pregnancy