Trying to conceive. Septate hymen. Very painful. What is suggested to be done? - Online Doctor Chats
I need to speak a gynecological problem
Please go ahead I can try to help you
Me and my husband have been trying to conceive for the last two years
do i need to undergo a surgery to conceive
Can u pls suggest a remedy
Hello doctor are you there?
Did you doctor say that septate hymen cause problems in conceiving
It has problems in consummation
No but i have noticed my hymen type resembling that of septate. I googled about this and arrived at this conclusion
I think you presuming a lot of unwanted things
If you are able to have sexual intercourse and able to attain orgasm and not able to conceive you need a specialist to help you
If you think of septate hymen you should confirm it
should i confirm from a gynecologist and then get a treatment accordindgly
If you are having good intercourse for last two year and do not complain unlikely to have a septate hymen
every time we have an intercouse it pains a lot and we are not able to have intercourse in a normal position...
Did you see a doctor for this?
Is your husband complaining too?
I am planning to see a doctor now since we are planning for a child
Ok I think you should shed your inhibitions and see a doctor to check for septate hymen
If there is septate hymen there are simple procedurs to treat
the possibility is unlikely though
if diagnosed with septate hymen do I need to get admitted in hospital
on the extent some can be done as office visit or day care procedure
are you there?
Did you follow what I just said?
Thanks doctor will an appointment and undergo a consultation with the gynec asap
thanki you for the guidance
yes please use the dashboard to fix appointment with doctor.
All the good health
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Throbbing in vagina 29 weeks
- Trying to conceive ultrasound taken suggestions
- How to treat type 2 baldness
- Is it safe to take isotret and omnacortil together
- Have pcod trying to conceive suggestions
- Trying to conceive
- What could cause painful and hanging testicle
- 2cm right ovary subserosal fibroid
- Mucoid discharge 2months after myomectomy
- What is the effect of primolut on trying to conceive
- 2cm by 3cm cervical polyp
- Endometrial polyp in 23 year old
- Should i be worried about my blood test result
- Light bleeding less pain trying to conceive suggestions
- How to relieve symptoms of acid reflux