Trying to conceive. Can mixing bleach with urine sample determines pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query.
i am trying to conceive. i was going through some sites in which home made pregnancy test were mentioned
i want to know whether mixing bleach with urine sample...if it forms foam like then is it positive?
called beta HCG
this hormone values start rising with pregnancy.
I tried this and got a white foam like formation hence was curious....sounds to be silly but cannot wait for missed period
Which pregnancy kit did you use?
it is not a kit doctor
i read some where....by mixing bleach in urine one can determine
No this is not reliable indicator
I would suggest that you wait for 7 days after a missed period to do a home pregnancy test.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Facial quiver
- Trying to conceive pregnancy
- Trying to conceive how to ensure pregnancy
- Ocid after embryo transfer
- Is rice okay after embryo transfer?
- Noisy stomach after embryo transfer
- Flashing lights in eyes dry mouth in night
- Stuffy nose after embryo transfer
- Trying to conceive
- Evion 400 muscle pain
- Metal taste after embryo transfer
- Trying to conceive no pregnancy periods normal
- Does drinking raise the hemoglobin
- Spotting while urination trying to conceive pregnancy chances
- Function of nuforce150 medicine