Trying to conceive. Can mixing bleach with urine sample determines pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query.
i am trying to conceive. i was going through some sites in which home made pregnancy test were mentioned
i want to know whether mixing bleach with urine sample...if it forms foam like then is it positive?
called beta HCG
this hormone values start rising with pregnancy.
I tried this and got a white foam like formation hence was curious....sounds to be silly but cannot wait for missed period
Which pregnancy kit did you use?
it is not a kit doctor
i read some where....by mixing bleach in urine one can determine
No this is not reliable indicator
I would suggest that you wait for 7 days after a missed period to do a home pregnancy test.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Will the sun effect you when you are taking coumadin
- Why is my tongue orange yellow
- Trying to conceive
- Trying to conceive pregnancy
- Fas3 kit 4 men
- Hydrocortisone injection in fallopian tube
- Trying to conceive how to ensure pregnancy
- Trying to conceive no pregnancy periods normal
- Will my heart palpitations go away if i quit smoking
- Tab penerga help in endometrium thickness
- Will a pregnancy test show negative if im taking cerazette
- Spotting while urination trying to conceive pregnancy chances
- Uncircumsized penis effect pregnancy
- Will cough occur while taking tb treatment
- Tab fas 3 kit