Trying to conceive, 2 day period, mild spotting, acute cramps. Suggestions? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi. Very Good afternoon
Please proceed with your query
I want to know if I should see a doctor in person for this.. I am trying to conceive for the 2nd time
I have a 4 year old child and am 33 years old
My cycle is usually regular 28 - 30 days
However in XXXXXXX I was 5 days latre
I took a 1-hour flight from Hyd to Bangalore and started spotting mildly
followed by acute cramping next morning.
It was a 2 day period.
Ever since I have mild spotting - looks like old dried-up blood. Even today..
Does anything seem abnormal? Should I wait untill my next period is due or does this require a visit right away>
Have you been spooting every day from XXXXXXX 5th?
XXXXXXX 28th was when I was 5 days late (30 days cycle)
I had a 2 day period and have been mildly spotting on and off - approx 1ce in 2/3 days
It is better to visit a Gynecologist for this
It is not advisable to wait
More so in the last 4 - 5 days along with the regular white discharge, i have a muddy discharge with something that looks like dry clot
You require an XXXXXXX examination to be done
Ok. I appreciate the guidance. Do you think I mis-carried or does it seem to you more like an anomaly? Just curious.
It seems to me like a response to stress
I do not think it is miscarriage
neither do I think it is an anamoly
Thanks! I will see a gynecologist soon.
Thanks again. Bye.
Thank you too
get well soon
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Usage of colazal
- Hormone pellet therapy for women
- Taking norethisterone to delay period
- Herbs to bring on period
- Intercourse stomach cramps trying to conceive
- Usage of proscar
- Perimenopause and missed menstrual cycles
- Side effect of aldomet
- Cramps dizziness trying to conceive reason
- Side effects of taking provera
- Trying to conceive mild anaemia irregular periods suggestion
- Trying to conceive mild cramps vaginal discharge pregnant
- Usage of tpn
- Usage of serax
- Trying to conceive light pink spotting mild cramps pregnancy symptoms