Trying for baby, unable to conceive. All test normal. When to have intercourse for conception? - Online Doctor Chats
this is XXXXXXX XXXXX
Please proceed with your query
want to ask problem related to gynac
we got married in aug 2012
now we r planning for a babby
but from last two months my wife is not able to .....
last months her periouds was got delayed by 10 days
we have done all the test ..
which comes +
dont understand what to do..
I did not understand what you meant by which comes +
all the test are positives
dr. says everyting is normal
Ok got it
First of all, there is no need to worry
It is very little time to get worried
You people are trying from just two months right?
Unless it is more than 2- 3 YEARS, there is no need to worry at all
i hope every thing goes fine..
Please do not worry about this, I am sure she would get pregnant soon as the tests are all normal
It takes some more time
Is there anything I can help you with
just want to understand
what is ideal time to have intercourse ... to get pregnant..
4 to 10 days after her menses will be good
Thanks for consulting. Please rate if you have time. Bye for now
Is there anything I can help you with?
Are you there, XXXXX?
no dr.. nothing else..
thanks a lot for your help..
Good night and please do not worry about that.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Trying to conceive on carbimazole is successful conception possible
- How long does it take for a woman to conceive when using pregnacare conception
- Yellowish discharge from face
- Feces discharge from vagina
- Headache and fever followed by vaginal discharge
- 6th month of pregnency
- Trying to conceive suggest test prior to conception
- Pregnacare conception make you conceive unhealthy embryos
- 6th week pregnant no nausea
- Sneezing during 6th month pregnancy
- I can feel discharge in vagina
- Yellow spotting in 6th week of pregnancy
- Pregnacare conception trying conceive
- Ivf pregnancy 6thweek high sugar level
- Discharge planning methods of fractured femur