Triggers for acidity - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : i am suffering with gastric problem
User : and acidity
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User : wt i have to do doctor
User : age 25
User : mail
User : working in nit hours
User : single
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User : ya i have smoke from past 3years
Doctor : Have you used any medicines for this before?
User : daily max 5 sig doctor
User : no
Doctor : First you need to quit smoking as that increases acidity. You should also completely avoid spicy foods, tea and coffee.
User : ok
Doctor : You should eat a bland diet and the meals should be small and regularly spaced.
Doctor : During your night shift, snack on fruits and salads instead of junk food.
Doctor : Avoid citrus fruits
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pelvic pain and back pain after miscarriage
- Acidity of citric acid
- Inflamed duodenum diet
- Pus rbs and epithelial cells in urine
- Natural cures for pancolitis
- Serboline syrup
- Salicylic acid to acetylsalicylic acid
- Sign of miscarriage black stool
- Aminocaproic acid tranexamic acid
- Will hcg drops give you heartburn
- Skin rashes in teens
- Mefenamic acid and tranexamic acid
- Remedy for clogged middle ear
- Lubowel 24 dosage
- Citric acid salicylic acid