Triggers for acidity - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : i am suffering with gastric problem
User : and acidity
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User : wt i have to do doctor
User : age 25
User : mail
User : working in nit hours
User : single
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User : ya i have smoke from past 3years
Doctor : Have you used any medicines for this before?
User : daily max 5 sig doctor
User : no
Doctor : First you need to quit smoking as that increases acidity. You should also completely avoid spicy foods, tea and coffee.
User : ok
Doctor : You should eat a bland diet and the meals should be small and regularly spaced.
Doctor : During your night shift, snack on fruits and salads instead of junk food.
Doctor : Avoid citrus fruits
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Acidity of citric acid
- Symptoms of viral esophagitis
- Symptoms of mucus giving nausea
- Symptoms of regional terminal ileitis
- Liver enzymes testicular canceer
- Cancashew nuts lower cholestrol
- Salicylic acid to acetylsalicylic acid
- Symptoms of stomach abscess
- Aminocaproic acid tranexamic acid
- Root canal and salivation
- Lipotripsy surgery cancelled uti
- Mefenamic acid and tranexamic acid
- Symptoms of asymptomatic diverticular disease
- Ear canallock jawand swollen glands from meth
- Citric acid salicylic acid