Tried balm for mild headache. No relief. What to do? - Online Doctor Chats
I have mild headache, cn you help me it's from yesterday evening
Can you tell the details about your symptoms?
Slight headache, thought the it colud be out of hunger, but it's not set still, tried balm tooo, but no use
You may try pain-killer like brufen
Sorry the chat got disconnected.
Is it ok to take pain killers for slight headache...I am not so used to pain killers
We were discussing about your headache.
An occasional pain-killer can be taken
Though it is always better to address the cause first.
If you think it is due to hunger, you may take small and frequent meals through the day.
You may also get some blood tests done to see if the blood sugar is getting low
Do yo have a question?
I will try th painkiller first
Do you have another question?
Thanks for coming on chat
Hope I helped.
Let me try, will get back if more help is needed
You can always login again to chat with a doctor 24/7
Sure...Thanks Dr. Vaishalee
I will close the chat window now.
Bye for now
Have a great day
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Lexapro and sleep problems
- Taking vasograin when headache permanent remedy side effect guide
- Throbbing headache when passing stools help
- Blurry vision neck pain weakness and headache what is this
- Seroquel huge weight gain
- What causes mild headaches
- What is the suggested medicine for mild headache
- Getting headaches from childhood could this be migraine
- What causes dizziness with mild headache
- Mild headache and bleeding nose
- Helicobacter pylori diagnostic tests
- Suffer from headache dizziness and greenish discharge from breast concerned
- Temazepam 30 mg effects
- Excessive perspiration and mild headache
- Septra antibiotic for acne