Tried balm for mild headache. No relief. What to do? - Online Doctor Chats
I have mild headache, cn you help me it's from yesterday evening
Can you tell the details about your symptoms?
Slight headache, thought the it colud be out of hunger, but it's not set still, tried balm tooo, but no use
You may try pain-killer like brufen
Sorry the chat got disconnected.
Is it ok to take pain killers for slight headache...I am not so used to pain killers
We were discussing about your headache.
An occasional pain-killer can be taken
Though it is always better to address the cause first.
If you think it is due to hunger, you may take small and frequent meals through the day.
You may also get some blood tests done to see if the blood sugar is getting low
Do yo have a question?
I will try th painkiller first
Do you have another question?
Thanks for coming on chat
Hope I helped.
Let me try, will get back if more help is needed
You can always login again to chat with a doctor 24/7
Sure...Thanks Dr. Vaishalee
I will close the chat window now.
Bye for now
Have a great day
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What is the suggested medicine for mild headache
- Head feels hot sleep
- What causes dizziness with mild headache
- How does alibendol work
- Mild headache and bleeding nose
- Alkasol syrup for male
- Reasons hands feel prickly
- Use alkosol syrup detail
- Use of alkasol medicine during malaria
- Excessive perspiration and mild headache
- What causes mild headaches
- Heavy feeling in left side of head
- Head feel like a motor running
- Allegex syrup for babies
- Head feels heavy on one side