Tremors caused due to three rythym - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : am having porblemswith trembling in a three rythym. Had mri over 3 months ago. neg parkinsons and ms. bloodwork neg. What could be causing this?
whats ur age/sex?
User : have a buzzing feeling in right foot when it is bad
User : 45
User : f
from how many days are u having tremors?
User : months
User : 5 months
are they rest tremors or action tremors?
User : what test should be done
User : trembling both
there are many reasons for tremors
do u have anyother symptoms?
User : what needs to be done
User : what kind of symptoms
User : chills sometimes
User : thyroid ok
User : b12
* Too much coffee or other caffeinated drink
* Excessive alcohol consumption, alcoholism, or alcohol withdrawal
* Stress, anxiety, or fatigue can cause a postural tremor
* Normal aging
* A variety of drugs and prescription medicines
* Low blood sugar
* Parkinson's disease -- a classic cause of a resting tremor that is often accompanied by slowness of movement, muscle rigidity, and an abnormal gait
* Multiple sclerosis -- can cause an intention tremor
* Other brain, nerve, or movement disorders, including dystonia and certain inherited peripheral neuropathies (such as Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease)
* Overactive thyroid -- can cause a postural tremor
* Brain tumor
User : ok
Doctor : these are some of the reasons for tremors
have u checked ur thyroid profile?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on