Trembling and fatigability with thyroid problems - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi doctor,
My mom is suffering from trembling legs and fatigueness for last 1 year.
I got her thyroid test and MRI done which are negative and below are the results:
test name value normal range
T3 98 ng/dl 60-200
T4 3.3 mug/dl 4.5-12
TSH 53.27 muIG/MI 0.3-5.5
MRI scan of brain reveals: Chronic ischemic lesions in bilateral fronto-parietal and parieto-occipital white matter
No other significant abnormality.
Doctor : HI
I will help you in this.
User : please let me know what needs to be done
Doctor : Is your mom having diabetes or hypertension?
She is taking treatment for thyroid problems
Doctor : ok
she is having hypertension
apart from that she had high sugar level in fasting but normal in pp
What is the medicine for hypertension that she is using?
Revelol and Epitril
Revolol may be the cause for the trembling.
User : Is it so but she had trembling before taking revelol
May i know if you have tested her hemoglobin recently?
User : ya it's within normal range
Doctor : Is she normal with her other activitise?
Is she able to walk normally?
Are you there?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Thyroid problems and throat problems
- Side effect of Sulfonylurea
- Reduced necrosis causes
- Chronic chondromalacia causes
- Usage of Abiraterone
- Epileptic convulsion causes
- Scalp problems with thyroid problems
- Usage of Technetium (99mtc) sestamibi
- Implanon and thyroid problems
- Usage of Tinzaparin sodium
- Thyroid problems can underactive thyroid cause pulpitations
- Usage of Linagliptin
- Hashimotos thyroiditis and tongue problems
- Trench mouth causes
- Insomnia edema causes