Treatment to heal ring worm - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi how are you
How can I help You?
User : i have ringworm
User : i have gotten the cream to treat it.
Doctor : Okay
How long have you been using it.
Was it effective.
User : my question is im going to visit my boyfriend and his 6month old child should i avoid this because it is contagious
User : this was my first day i jus got it today
User : but its on my face.
you can postpone it for a week
and apply it regularly for 3-4 times daily
User : so i should avoid all sexual contact correct
It is better to do so.
As there are chance of spreading
User : ok how long will it take to heal is i apply the cream regular ?
after 1 week it will reduced and atleast 3 weeks completely
User : So, after a week it wont be contagious ?
Yes it can be appriciated.
by the healing process
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Blistering fluid on butt crack
- What are the best treatment for ring worms on scalp
- Ring worm treatment for humans
- Blood blister labia majora pregnant
- What is the alternative treatment for stubborn ring worm infection
- Rash on forearm looks like blisters
- Ehlers danlos syndrome related blistering diseases
- Whitening scelera naturally
- Radium treatment and ring worm
- Mupirocin ointment on testicles
- Treatment for ring worm infection
- Natural remedies for poliosis
- Pityriasis rosea neurosis
- Nightfall remove naturally
- Carrot juice good for blister in vagina