Treatment plan for dyslexic child - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : My son is suffering from the dyslaxia (Learning disability) and he has also the speech problem.
User : He met with two major accidents also in his young age when he was in class 1 and class 7, pl let me know how to improve sir
May i know what was the doctors diagnosis about Dyslexia
User : his iq was 104 and he has not given any medicine to him
When was it diagnosed?
What is his age now?
User : 1 year back
User : 14 years
Doctor : Ok Was it shown to a Pediatric Neurologist
User : it was not
Look the treatment of the dyslexic is at the school under the specific facilities
Perhaps the most important aspect of any treatment plan is attitude.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Had sex is i-pill necessary to take
- Risk treatment plan
- Treatment plan spondylolysis spondylolisthesis
- Had uti prostatitis swollen ankle on bactrim is this normal
- Cignitive therapy 14 year old boy
- 14 years old edging
- 14 year boy growth
- Treatment plan for osteoporosis
- Asymptomatic eosnophilia prescribed levosiz duonase this ok
- Had a seizure while on cipralex how is it possible
- Cut on the penis not healing have redness need medication
- Planning for a child suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction
- Busty 14 year old
- 14 year old with double ds
- Treatment plans for obesity