Treatment plan for dyslexic child - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : My son is suffering from the dyslaxia (Learning disability) and he has also the speech problem.
User : He met with two major accidents also in his young age when he was in class 1 and class 7, pl let me know how to improve sir
May i know what was the doctors diagnosis about Dyslexia
User : his iq was 104 and he has not given any medicine to him
When was it diagnosed?
What is his age now?
User : 1 year back
User : 14 years
Doctor : Ok Was it shown to a Pediatric Neurologist
User : it was not
Look the treatment of the dyslexic is at the school under the specific facilities
Perhaps the most important aspect of any treatment plan is attitude.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Risk treatment plan
- Sigerian baby birth tube
- Treatment plan spondylolysis spondylolisthesis
- Stop children growing too tall
- Is jaggery good for 4 year olds
- The real reproductive organ of 14 years old girl
- Underdeveloped genitalia in males
- Treatment plan for osteoporosis
- Vyvanse left side of face numb
- Does weed show up in a cbc test
- Planning for a child suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction
- Treatment plans for obesity
- Hydrocele delayed puberty
- Does lactulose turn stool dark
- Ear clogged with pus , while taking neomycin and polymyxin