Treatment other than surgery to get rid of gall stones - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : hi I just found out that I have gallstones, do know of a method other than
User : surgery to get rid of them?
Doctor : treatment depends on the size of the stone
User : a have a few the size of 1 cm
User : are you familiar with the olive oil flush with lemon juice?
Doctor : ok
Doctor : For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
Doctor : Nonsurgical approaches are used only in special situationsâ??such as when a patient has a serious medical condition preventing surgeryâ??and only for cholesterol stones. Stones commonly recur within 5 years in patients treated nonsurgically.
Doctor : surgical removal of stones is the best approach
Doctor : for removing stones
Doctor : I have to close this chat window as you have moved out of the chat. Please log in again if you need further medical advice
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can appendicitis cause rise in liver enzymes
- Fells like breathing in cold air
- Sgot and sgpt in antitubercular treatment
- Ayurvedic treatment for gall stones
- How long does a person live with refractory ascites 4
- Can high liver enzymes be linked to appendicitis?
- Gall stone treatment without surgery
- Symptoms of gall stones treatment
- Anti microsomal antibody and reference ranges
- Treatment and cure for Gall stones
- Hiv aids sinhala translate
- Sharp pain when breathing cold air
- Chest pain headache when breathing cold air
- Neck pain breathing cold air
- Gall stone removal surgery