Treatment other than surgery to get rid of gall stones - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : hi I just found out that I have gallstones, do know of a method other than
User : surgery to get rid of them?
Doctor : treatment depends on the size of the stone
User : a have a few the size of 1 cm
User : are you familiar with the olive oil flush with lemon juice?
Doctor : ok
Doctor : For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
Doctor : Nonsurgical approaches are used only in special situationsâ??such as when a patient has a serious medical condition preventing surgeryâ??and only for cholesterol stones. Stones commonly recur within 5 years in patients treated nonsurgically.
Doctor : surgical removal of stones is the best approach
Doctor : for removing stones
Doctor : I have to close this chat window as you have moved out of the chat. Please log in again if you need further medical advice
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Serum bilirubin high sgpt
- Ayurvedic treatment for gall stones
- Microvilli in liver function
- Marvelon as emergency contraceptive
- Gall stone treatment without surgery
- Symptoms of gall stones treatment
- I swallowed sum lube from the condom
- Enzoflam tablet content
- Green phlegm am i contagious
- Treatment and cure for Gall stones
- Spots after gallbladder surgery
- Udiliv tablets content
- Unani medicine and treatment of hepatitis c
- Gall stone removal surgery
- Sgpt 207 sgot 67