Treatment of migraine - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help u?
User : I just need advice on what to do about my migraine headaches..I have been prescribed Fioricet for my headaches but i t seems to just make them worse now..
whats ur age/sex?
User : 25 female
from how many days u are having migraine?
User : anywhere from 2 days to a week or more all depends
Doctor : any trigger factors before the attack?
User : I get a really bad pressure/ burning pain in the back of my head
the main treatment option is pain killers
at the time of attack
User : Nothing seems to help me
can u tell me the medication which u have already tried for migraine?
User : Fioricet
User : excedrin migraine and the shots from the hospital for headaches
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Infusion treatment for migraine
- Iv treatment for migraines
- Preventing foreskin swelling from penis pump
- Can a foreskin prevent pregnancy
- Acupuncture treatment for migraines
- Constant pain on top of head
- Red rah and weping under foreskin
- Herbal treatment for migraine
- Constant minor headache lasting only minutes
- Epilim treatment for migraine
- Constant headache and moody in males
- Swelling of penis foreskin
- Red ring around foreskin sore
- Constant headache and metallic taste
- Constant headaches from mkat