Treatment of migraine - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help u?
User : I just need advice on what to do about my migraine headaches..I have been prescribed Fioricet for my headaches but i t seems to just make them worse now..
whats ur age/sex?
User : 25 female
from how many days u are having migraine?
User : anywhere from 2 days to a week or more all depends
Doctor : any trigger factors before the attack?
User : I get a really bad pressure/ burning pain in the back of my head
the main treatment option is pain killers
at the time of attack
User : Nothing seems to help me
can u tell me the medication which u have already tried for migraine?
User : Fioricet
User : excedrin migraine and the shots from the hospital for headaches
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Infusion treatment for migraine
- Iv treatment for migraines
- History of mirgi fits
- Fitness to fly post pneumonectomy
- Permanent treatment for fits
- Pulse rate for fity year old
- Tuberculosis fit to work
- Getting ears pinned back age
- Acupuncture treatment for migraines
- Getting a headache after taking bath
- Headache cheeks red and hot
- Frequent headache and take disprin
- Herbal treatment for migraine
- Epilim treatment for migraine
- Headache before going to sleep fast heartbeat