Treatment of lower abdominal pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : I have a really bad pain in my lower right abdomen and it keeps moving side to side but it's mostly in the right. I also have some gas. I'm not sure if it's constipation, gas, or somehting much worse. Please help!
how can i help u?
User : tell me what I could possibly have...
Doctor : whats ur age/sex?
User : 15 female
from how many days u are having this problem?
User : It started last night but I had it about a month ago it's not my period either
Doctor : are u sexually active?
User : no
User : Can you please just tell me what this might be and if I should go to the emergency room
what did u have yesterday night?
User : what do you mean?
what food u have taken?
User : a vegetable pasta bowl with cheese
pain started after that?
User : a little before
what about ur motion? is it fine?
User : but I was baking before I ate and sort of sampling the batter
User : motion?
Doctor : motion is consistency of stool
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What causes red sac
- Cause of reappearing welt
- Root cause of vdrl reactive
- What is endometrial ablation surgery
- Vdrl reactive causes and symptoms
- Lower abdominal pain taken proverb treatment reason
- What would cause a rash around waist
- Lower abdominal pain with mirena
- What causes bad stomach cramps and diarrhea
- What does a tummy tuck look like
- What is the treatment for lower abdominal pain
- Treatment for lower abdominal pain
- What is the best treatment for burning pain
- What is perineal anoplasty
- Lower abdominal pain ketonuria