Treatment of counter effects of ectodermal dysplasia - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : hi
User : I have many questions, what type of doctor are you?
Doctor : how can i help you
User : ?
User : are you there?
Doctor : I am a General Practitioner, I believe I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist.
User : ok. well i have a condition called ectodermal dysplasia. i wanted to know, does that affect height?
Doctor : ya it depends on many factors
Doctor : your age and occupation
User : im 18, student
Doctor : it is most affected in children and adults to some age
Doctor : are you diagnoses to have the problem
User : yes
Doctor : k
Doctor : are you taking any treatment now
User : no
User : its a genetic condition
User : there isnt a treatment
User : im born with it
Doctor : ya but the counter effects can be treated
User : like what can i do?
Doctor : we know that it is a genetic predisposition
Doctor : but there are many clinical trials going on
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- 16 year old with b12 deficiency
- Can pregnant women take novaclox
- Ectodermal dysplasia with corkscrew hairs
- 155 triglyceride level dangerous
- Ivf ectodermal dysplasia
- Why not i am period ovacare tablet
- Fever weakness cough 15days
- Treatment and cure for ectodermal dysplasia
- Sensation of period but nothing pregnancy
- Hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia
- Nosebleed for a week
- 16 25 years of male skin
- Pimples on uncircumcised penis from not washing
- Ectodermal dysplasia.ppt
- Side effects of injection folitrax 15mg