Treatment of carcinoma cervix - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help0 u?
User : my mother in law is suffering from carcinoma of cervix
User : age 46 stage 2
User : gone through a pre surgery doctor suggested for radiotherapy after it...
User : so where should i go for it in india
User : and how much it cost.......
User : are you there??
where do u stay?
User : i stay near delhi but i can go anywhere for it.......
it is available in delhi
radiotherapy is costly
and also have some side effects
User : then what do you suggest
there is no other option she is very old
so u go for radiotherapy
User : then tell me the hospital and how much it would cost
she cannot take surgery
: 91-0000 ?
is this ur number?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Novo lexin for skin infections
- Symptoms of early ovarian cancer
- Carcinoma in situ cervix treatment
- Pain left shoulder infections
- Symptoms of invasive cervical cancer
- Knuckles red swelling infected
- Treatment of infections and imflammation in cervix
- Symptoms of early cervical cancer
- Ectropion cervix colposcopy treatment
- Respiratory tract infection lay term
- Symptoms of chronic cervical abrasion
- Symptoms of epithelial ovarian cancer
- Cauterisation of cervix treatment after
- Torn bleeding cervix treatment
- Lactobacillus infection on penis