Treatment of boils on waist and legs - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello doctor
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : i have boils on my waist and some on my leg
Doctor : k
Doctor : k
User : this happens to me every year around this season
User : it itches a lot
Doctor : ur age/profession
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : no
User : i am 13
User : and i have this problem since 5-6 years
User : what can i do for this?
Doctor : Boils usually form when one or more hair follicles -
Doctor : The doctor may drain a large boil or carbuncle by making a small incision in the tip.
Doctor : prescribe antibiotics to help heal severe or recurrent infections.
Doctor : r u there?
User : but this is because of my blood-this is what a doctor said
Doctor : The following measures may help the infection heal more quickly and prevent it from spreading: User : what can i apply for this?
Doctor : Apply a warm cloth to the affected area for approximately 30 minutes every few hours. If possible, soak the cloth in warm saltwater, which helps the boil rupture and drain more quickly.
Doctor : Never squeeze a boil - this can spread the infection.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Treatment for boils after they burst
- Fair skin for babies
- Small pimples on babies hands and feet
- Fungus on baby face
- Home treatment of boils baltod on legs
- Treatment for boils between legs
- Names of ointments for treatment of boils
- Causes for rapid pulse rate
- What causes psa to rise
- Can ibs cause yellow stool
- How get 6 years baby skin fare
- What causes super sensitive skin
- Lumpy baby toenail falls off
- Length of antibiotic treatment for boils
- Causes of spots on tongue