Treatment of Prostatitis through diet and avoiding alcohol - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hi
User : how can i cure postatitus
Doctor : Hello
User : what foods to avoid
Doctor : Prostatitis can be due to bacterial and non-bacterial cause
User : i have a postate infection
User : bacterial
Doctor : You should avoid citrus fruits, lemonade, coffee and spicy foods tro prevent irritating the area
User : i took antibiotic
Doctor : Hot compresses can be locally applied to ease the pain.
User : now its better then before but not 100%
Doctor : It is slow top resolve, The antibiotic course must be completed
User : yes its complete
Doctor : You should also try to Limit or avoid alcohol
User : what else can be done
Doctor : Drink plenty of water.
User : ok
Doctor : Urinate at regular intervals.
User : yes
Doctor : Have regular sexual activity as it flushes out the
Doctor : semen and the organisms
User : i frequent
Doctor : either regular sex or masturbation
User : ok
Doctor : While masturbating, try to massage your prostate through your anus.
User : i want to get 100% well
User : ok
Doctor : Try to avoid riding a two wheeler or use a seat where there is minimum pressure on the prostate
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hormone treatment for prostate cancer
- Blood in urine after angioplasty
- Treatment for prostate problems
- Antibiotics for uti after hysterectomy
- Is rocephin used in the treatment of prostatitis?
- Toxic multinodular goiter pregnancy
- Dysuria after 2 months of antibiotics
- How to get rid of a goiter naturally
- Laboratory results for multinodular goiter
- Multinodular goiter and hemmorhage
- Homeopathic treatment for prostatitis
- White particles in urine after taking antibiotics
- Does wolf parkinsons white syndrome ever go away
- Radium treatment for prostate cancer
- Still have urge to urinate after antibiotics