Treatment for wounds from motorcycle injury - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : I burnt my leg on my motorcycle pipe. i have silver sulfadize to put on it and am keeping it covered. it was 6 days ago and it has not started to scab over, is that ok?
User : also when I take the bandage off twice a day I notice a yellowish/green discharge on it
yes it is fine
nothing to worry
User : Ok should I keep it covered until it heals enough to like touch it?
whats ur age/sex?
User : female 33 years old
dont touch it
u just apply cream
and dont put any bandage
keep the wound open
are u there?
are u there?
I have to close the window as you are not responding. Please chat with our doctors 24/7 for medical queries.
User : ok sorry yes i'm here
Doctor : ok
User : don't cover it at all?
Doctor : yes
just apply cream thats it
Doctor : Dear User, your free trial is over. Once you pay you can chat with our doctor for any length of time. Thanks for your co-operation.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is vomiting a side effect of peginterferon alfa-2b?
- Metatarsal arch injury treatment
- Is darkening of the skin a side effect of nasacort?
- Bruised lymph node under arm
- Is red, irritated eyes a side effect of paroxetine?
- Eye injuries treatment
- Mysterious round bruise under arm
- Little pink bruise on arm
- Pinpoint bruises on arms why
- Ankle injury swelling treatment
- Is difficulty in speaking a side effect of pamelor?
- Treatment for rib injuries
- Is eye tearing a side effect of methylprednisolone?
- Numbness arm bruised rib
- Iliofemoral ligament injury treatment