Treatment for twitching of head - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello
how can i help u?
User : im really fed up
User : ive been to the doctors several times,
whats ur problem?
User : i have a head twitching wich is getting very annoying , the doctor states its not tourets
User : i jst twich for no apparent reason, its not as if i dont no im doing it, because i no im doing it, and i cant stop
from when u are having this problem?
User : i use to do it when i was little, then it went away bt uve now beein doing it over 2 years
what is ur age/sex?
User : ive had all the twitches eye twitching stuttering, but i cant shake this 1 off
User : 20
User : make
User : male*
Doctor : ok
which specialist have u visited?
User : please can u help me im desperate
User : i havent i jst visited my local doctor
User : they didnt do much
Doctor : ok
Doctor : are u TAKIN ANY MEDICATION ?
User : no
Doctor : u need to see a psychiatrist for councelling?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Symptoms of strange, persistent spasm
- Sweet smelling stool loose
- Treatment of muscle twitching
- Head lice treatment and treatments
- Twitching muscles and sciatica treatment
- Loose sulfer smelling stool
- Treatment for eyelid twitching
- Symptoms of partial alopecia
- Symptoms of complete rectal prolapse
- Symptoms of night, extreme fatigue
- Loose skin on tounge
- Loose scrotum vs tight scrotum
- Symptoms of usher syndrome
- Eyelid twitching ayurvedic treatment
- Scrotum tight and loose