Treatment for swelling in breast - Online Doctor Chats
Hello my name is XXXXXXXX and I am not sure if I should be concerned or not but my left breast nipple and the surroundind area is hard and swollen and very tener and painful. I was wondering what it could be and what I should do?
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : May I ask you few questions to know about you?
Doctor : Please give your Age, Location, Occupation, Marital status?
Doctor : Number of children?
User : I am 41 years old. I live in xxxx. I work for yyy as a Provider Reimbursement Analst. I am divorced. I have 2 children.
Doctor : Since when do you have this problem?
User : It started this past Wednesday.
Doctor : Do you also have fever?
User : I do not believe so but if I do it is very slight. My face does feel very warm though.
Doctor : Is that area red in colour & is it warmer than the surrounding, please check for the temperature with the back of your fingers/palm.
User : There is no redness or change in color but it is extremely warm/hot.
Doctor : OK, what you have could be an abscess, which requires drainage
Doctor : you must visit a
Doctor : surgeon for treatment
Doctor : In the meanwhile you can take
Doctor : some analgesics
Doctor : Paracetamol & Brufen(Ibuprofen)
User : When they drain it what does all intale?
Doctor : Paracetamol for fever, SOS
Doctor : & Brufen two times a day for pain
Doctor : Sorry I dint get you- what does all intale?
User : When they drain it.
User : Thank you for all of your help.
Doctor : Thanks for consulting me. Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Ayurveda treatments for breast reduction
- Weight gain during ovulation normal
- Afinitor treatment for breast cancer
- Azurette makes me anxious
- Northisterone doesnt work anymore
- Radium treatment for breast cancer
- Chest feels heavy and anxious feeling
- Enlarged uterus during period
- Are kalms anygood when stopping smoking
- Tamoxifen in breast cancer treatment
- Polycystic ovary disease pain
- Scar tissue discomfort
- Is spotting normal during ovulation
- Atheromatous aorta with unfolding aortic knuckle
- Hormone treatment for breast cancer