Treatment for stomach flu - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : hi i got a stomach flu about 4 days ago, i was throwing up and had to go to the bathroom every 5-10 mins for the first 2 days, then it slowly went away. Now im feeling better but i get winded very quickly, if i go to the kitchen i have to catch my breath and same with other small activities. is this normal? if so when does it go away?
Doctor : pl wait i have to read it
Doctor : yeah its perfectly normal
User : so it should go away sometime soon?
Doctor : it will take some time
Doctor : drink more wter
Doctor : fluids
Doctor : avoid fast food
Doctor : take more fruits
User : will do
Doctor : Is there anything else I can help you with?
User : thank you so much you eased my worries cause i was very worried :)
Doctor : k fine
Doctor : Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
User : i will, have a good one
Doctor : It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Stomach flu treatment
- Increase stamina
- Stomach flu with swollen gums
- Bloated stomach in evening
- Is pluse 110 too high
- Left side feels bloated
- Female bloating and gas
- Stomach flu with stomach pains
- Treatment and cure for stomach flu
- Stomach pain bloating and farting
- Suggest treatment for stomach flu
- How does vitamin evion tablet help on skin
- Probiotics for gas and bloating
- Is an enlarged clittoris normal
- Infant with fever flushed glazed eyes