Treatment for stomach flu - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : hi i got a stomach flu about 4 days ago, i was throwing up and had to go to the bathroom every 5-10 mins for the first 2 days, then it slowly went away. Now im feeling better but i get winded very quickly, if i go to the kitchen i have to catch my breath and same with other small activities. is this normal? if so when does it go away?
Doctor : pl wait i have to read it
Doctor : yeah its perfectly normal
User : so it should go away sometime soon?
Doctor : it will take some time
Doctor : drink more wter
Doctor : fluids
Doctor : avoid fast food
Doctor : take more fruits
User : will do
Doctor : Is there anything else I can help you with?
User : thank you so much you eased my worries cause i was very worried :)
Doctor : k fine
Doctor : Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
User : i will, have a good one
Doctor : It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Biotin btn forte for hairloss
- Stomach flu treatment
- I can only masturbate when i binge eat
- Is having chrones disease fatal
- Do piles mediccation cause problems when trying to concieve
- Ginkgo biloba effectiveness contraceptive pill
- Can a colposcopy biopsy cause a late period
- Stomach flu with swollen gums
- Suggest treatment for pain due to anal fissure
- Ranbaxy biotin essvit hair growth
- What causes black stool with stomach cramps
- Treatment and cure for stomach flu
- Stomach flu with stomach pains
- What causes abdominal discomfort with flatulence
- Suggest treatment for stomach flu