Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Treatment for stammering problem - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3609 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hello sire
User :   my name is XXX
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   go ahead medical query
User :   I have stuttering problem..
User :   for the past 5-7 years..
User :   my age is 23
Doctor :   since when
User :   since the past 5-7 years
Doctor :   ok
User :   is there is any way to cure it?
Doctor :   did u consult ENT specialist or speech therapist
User :   no.. not yet..
User :   many of my relatives told there is no treatment for this.. you should practice and speech
Doctor :   u need to consult speech therapist
Doctor :   they will train to overcome ur problem
User :   by training or by medicine?
Doctor :   where are u located
User :   I am in XXX, XXX
Doctor :   they will advise how to approach ur problem in details
Doctor :   yes they will train u how to overcome stamerring
Doctor :   we are bangalore based
Doctor :   and operational in bangalore only
User :   do you know any such centers in XXX
Doctor :   i suggest u consult speech therapist for ur problem
User :   ok.. thanks for your kind assistance..
User :   bye!
Doctor :   ur welcome
Doctor :   have a nice day
Doctor :   bye for now
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor