Treatment for rash on tongue - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : hi, i have a rash kinda of burn looking thing on my tongue
from how many days?
whats ur age/sex?
User : well i had it about a month ago and it went away and now it returned today and im a 20 year old female
Doctor : r u there?
User : yes
is it painfull?
User : no
Doctor : it must be because of vitamin deficiency
User : okay and do i just take vitamins and it will go away?
which vitamin are u takin?
User : i dont take any
trake vitamin b supplementation
one per day
Doctor : hi
Doctor : Dear User, your free trial is over. Once you pay you can chat with our doctor for any length of time. Thanks for your co-operation.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Do people grow hair on forehead
- Lichen sclerosus and uti
- Do people live longer without chemotherapy
- Mouth ulcers on tongue treatment
- Itchy palm hypothyroid
- Do facial fillers have health risks
- Polyderm nf cream
- Do i chew or swallow baby aspirin daily
- Treatment for a tongue hemangioma
- Tongue cancer experimental treatments
- Crotorax lotion
- Microdermabrasion acne scars pits
- Dermaroller after accutane
- I 131 treatment tongue
- Geographic tongue treatment