Treatment for popping sternum - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello?
Doctor : hi
User : Quick question.
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : My sternum keeps popping, i get a bad burning sensation in my pech muscles and my shoulders.
User : Sharp pains.
User : Alot of pressure
User : been going on for 2 weeks now.
Doctor : k
User : Any suggestions?
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : 21
User : Male
Doctor : k
User : C.A
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User : Smoke
User : about 10 yrs
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : no
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : No
Doctor : Please get the physical examination done by the doctor and know his provisional diagnosis and get back to us on chat so that we can assist you better. I say this in the best interests of you.
User : thanks
Doctor : Is there anything else I can help you with?
Doctor : Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
Doctor : r u there?
Doctor : I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Lump below sternum treatment
- Treatment and cure for sternum inflammation
- Treatment and cure for Pain below sternum
- Flat red spot on leg no pain
- Side effects of a 2weeks pregnancy abortion
- Ridders syndrome
- Treatment for strained sternum
- Sinus arrhythmia is it temporary
- Squishy lumps on shin when flexed
- Flexor hallucis longus laceration
- Round bump on sternum oozing blood pus causes and treatment
- Indented flesh on leg
- Signs death terminally ill
- Shoulder blade pains menopause
- Tailbone pain when flexing head