Treatment for pimples and to remove scars left by pimples - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : hi
User : my skin is not gud
User : got pimples n scares
Doctor : k pl explain in details
User : how to overcome that
Doctor : Please provide these details: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation,
User : i m 23
User : female
User : working as sw engg
Doctor : k
User : from banglore
Doctor : since how long ur having the probs?
User : i use to sit in AC which wont suite to my body
User : 6 months
Doctor : k
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : yeh..
User : bt now pimples are reduced
Doctor : can u tell the medications
User : bt i m worried abt scars
Doctor : well its called Acne
Doctor : which cause the scars
Doctor : Acne occurs when the oil glands of the skin become plugged.
User : ok
Doctor : some tips for taking care of acne
User : ok
Doctor : Wash the skin twice a day using a mild soap, especially after exercise
Doctor : Avoid scrubbing the skin. Hard scrubbing of the skin is harmful because it irritates the openings of the oil glands and can cause them to be more tightly closed.
Doctor : r u there?
User : ok..
User : yess...
Doctor : Avoid putting any oily or greasy substances on the face. Oily and greasy substances make acne worse by blocking oil glands. If unavoidable, use water-based cover-up cosmetics, and wash them off at bedtime.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Raised circular bump on foot
- Sebaceous cyst near the inside corner of my eye
- Devary 10 tablet
- Purple spots after waxing
- Herbalife causing rashes
- Indications for metasone plus
- Roc pimple remove scar
- Treatment for pimples and remove scars recommendations
- Remove scar spotting from pimples
- Ichthyosis and low testosterone
- Shrinking fetus
- Natural remedies for removing scars and dents of pimples
- Is niltan effective to remove scars and pimples?
- Fluorescent yellow liquid with normal bowel movement
- How to stop eye stitches from itching