Treatment for pain in the lower back - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : I have had a water infection for the last 5 days, iv seemed to have got rid of it but i have now got a pain in my lower back could this be a kidney infection
Doctor : No, it cannot be interpreted as such
May I know your age, gender, occupation, height and weight?
User : 18 female nursery nurse 5'7 and 14stone
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Is the pain present in the centre or in both the sides or single side?
User : both sides
Doctor : Ok
Favours muscular strain mainly
Doctor : you need not worry about kidney infection as such
Do you have any other supporting symptoms?
User : just the waterinfection and a tempature
What you mean by water infection?
Is it related to throat?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Acute lower back pain treatment
- What is the treatment for lower back pain
- Lgm question of ent
- How to stop enteric fever hair fall
- Treatment for lower back pain
- Treatment for lower abdominal and back pain
- Brown mucos in stool back pain
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain
- Lump on back with brown stuff
- What is fnac test related to ent
- Entamizole is used for which reason
- Brown saliva back pain
- Painful brown spots on back of toddler
- Is entamizole used for motion
- Back pain with brown spotcause