Treatment for pain in the lower back - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : I have had a water infection for the last 5 days, iv seemed to have got rid of it but i have now got a pain in my lower back could this be a kidney infection
Doctor : No, it cannot be interpreted as such
May I know your age, gender, occupation, height and weight?
User : 18 female nursery nurse 5'7 and 14stone
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Is the pain present in the centre or in both the sides or single side?
User : both sides
Doctor : Ok
Favours muscular strain mainly
Doctor : you need not worry about kidney infection as such
Do you have any other supporting symptoms?
User : just the waterinfection and a tempature
What you mean by water infection?
Is it related to throat?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Acute lower back pain treatment
- Upper back numb infection
- What is the treatment for lower back pain
- Pain in upper back respiritory infection
- Masturbating while passing a kidney stone
- Can meftal spas tablet used for kidney stones
- Is metamucil sake for kidney transplant
- Treatment for lower back pain
- Treatment for lower abdominal and back pain
- Lower back pain when inhale
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain
- Inflammation back of nose
- Zentel ,stomach pain in kids in nigght
- Stabbing pains lower right back when inhaling
- Miconazole nitrate on keloids