Treatment for neck pain - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi i am having intense pain at the bottom of my head/skull, top of the neck on the right side, and have been having this pain for a week now
User : it started one morning when i woke and realized that id probably slept in a bad position because my neck was hurting, but that escalated into an intense headache which has been ongoing for a week. . . at least a few hours a day, sometimes more
Doctor : hello
User : hi
proper positioniung of neck is ver important
User : by the way, the pain seems to be originating in this one spot at th bottom of my head/top of my neck, but it is shooting down through my shoulder and up through my head so it's causing a lot of intense pain all around
Doctor : do u use pillow while sleeping?
User : yes
stop using pillow
Doctor : sprain of neck is very annoying as it is the only muscle we use even during rest
User : does it make sense that this would cause intense headaches
Doctor : some times yes
whats ur professiopn?
are u there?
I have to close the window as you are not responding. Please chat with our doctors 24/7 for medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Injecting empty syringe vein
- Treatment and cure for Neck pain
- Small bump on eyelid
- Bumps on toddlers face
- Bump on forehead from fall
- Stiff neck pain treatment
- Feeling empty all the time
- Emphysema in the philippines
- Neck pain and migraines treatment
- Night sweats with emphysema
- Little bump on eyelash line
- Use of emfolic medicine
- Neck pain treatment
- Bump on forehead without injury
- Muscle neck pain treatment