Treatment for migrane - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can i help you?
User : Dear doctor my wife suffers with migraine what could be the reason for that and is any treatment available ?????
migraine is a condition where most of the time it is idiopathic meaning there is no specific cause found even after many investigations.
yes there is a treatment for it whether it is idiopathic or not
the treatment takes long time
Doctor : did you consult a neurologist in this regard?
User : What is the duration and fee structure of the treatment
User : no I am thinking to take her to one neurologist
Doctor : duration of the treatment cannot be predicted, it is not fixed, it is very much subjective.
Doctor : yes you need to speak to neurologist regarding the treatment plan
Doctor : after the physical examination and his assessment he will be able to give you a rough idea of the duration and the cost
the time duration roughly i can say, it is usually in years
depending on the type of migraine she is suffering from.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Headache swelling of eye brow
- What can he take to help dry cough
- Zit near eye brow is giving headache
- Does millet benefit the skin
- Headache middle of eye brows
- Can eye brow piercing give me headaches
- Want your suggestion for strange large bumps behind ears
- Migrane treatment in dhaka
- Treatment and cure for erythema chronicum migrans
- I am suffering from vitiligo since 8 years
- Filariasis treatment ayurvedic treatment
- Cutaneous larva migrane treatment
- I m facing problem of itching please suggest remedy
- Treatment and cure for erythema migrans
- Heavy brows causing headaches