Treatment for migrane - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can i help you?
User : Dear doctor my wife suffers with migraine what could be the reason for that and is any treatment available ?????
migraine is a condition where most of the time it is idiopathic meaning there is no specific cause found even after many investigations.
yes there is a treatment for it whether it is idiopathic or not
the treatment takes long time
Doctor : did you consult a neurologist in this regard?
User : What is the duration and fee structure of the treatment
User : no I am thinking to take her to one neurologist
Doctor : duration of the treatment cannot be predicted, it is not fixed, it is very much subjective.
Doctor : yes you need to speak to neurologist regarding the treatment plan
Doctor : after the physical examination and his assessment he will be able to give you a rough idea of the duration and the cost
the time duration roughly i can say, it is usually in years
depending on the type of migraine she is suffering from.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- My blood pressure is 145 what does that mean
- Diagnosis of mondor’s disease
- Mucosal disease in the brain
- Diagnosis of swine flu epidemic
- Muscle stiffness high liver enzymes
- Diagnosis of sacroiliac joint diseases
- Migrane treatment in dhaka
- Muscle cramp back middle takes breath away
- Treatment and cure for erythema chronicum migrans
- Diagnosis of visual migraines
- Filariasis treatment ayurvedic treatment
- Cutaneous larva migrane treatment
- Diagnosis of developed severe headaches
- Treatment and cure for erythema migrans
- Mucous out of rectum