Treatment for hip pain resulting to foot numbness - Online Doctor Chats
User : I have a sharp pain in my hip, that comes and goes. it has become more severe over the past couple days. went to family dr, and was perscribed meds 3 weeks ago. still hasent helped. Pain is at the top of my rear pocket on my jeans, and when it starts, I have numbness in my left foot. Any suggestions what might be causing it?
Doctor : hi
Doctor : well your pain sdeems like that one of
Doctor : a nerve root compression
User : What are the treatments if any?
Doctor : in the vertebral canal
Doctor : first we need to confirm the diagnosis
Doctor : I need to ask you few more questions
User : ok
Doctor : When did you experience the pain first time?
User : about a month ago. went to dr. took an xray. it was fine. he put me on hydros, flexarile, and naproxon. none has helped
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : What did he diagnose it as?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for hip pain
- Hip pain treatment options
- What is the treatment for hip pain
- Pain in left arm around mole
- Treatment for bilateral hip pain
- Slow down heart rate ecstasy
- Skin tags down a japs eye
- Sore under left arm when moving
- Light headed when lay down eustachian tubes
- Small red dots all over tongue
- Swollen ribs and numb left arm
- Treatment for pain in neck back knee and foot numbness
- Small red dot on gum
- Meth and left arm muscle pain
- Left arm pain meth