Treatment for hair loss? - Online Doctor Chats
My wife is facing hair loss problem
May I know her age ?
and how long has she had such issues ?
since last 15 days
she is lossing hair very much
during period time she faces this problem
does she have any form of bald spots on her head ?
the Most common causes for hair loss in women, can be androgen excess, thyroid disorders, stress, malnutrition
other issues include - use of wrong cosmetics, and lack of proper hair care
she does not have any such problem
can u suggest some Vitamine K tablets etc..
has any tests been done to confirm, if not ?
She has started "ARNICA +' to avoid hair loss
No, we have not done any test. But she does not have any other problem only this hair loss
most of the conditions, present initially with hair loss
so getting them tested, can help diagnose the underlying condition
ok, thanks i will do the needful
other measures, is to improve your nutrition, and include more of protiens in the diet
All beans, lentils, and peas are an excellent vegetarian and vegan source of protein, so eat whichever one you like
Nuts, including peanuts, cashews, almonds and walnuts all contain protein, as do seeds such as sesame seeds and sunflower seeds.
you can also take protein powder supplements , like NUTRILITE OR protienex
ok doctor thank you very much
bye for now
You are very welcome
take care and have a good day
thanks and you too have nice day
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Dermatology treatment for hair loss
- What is the reason for soft painful lump on foot
- Natural treatment for hair loss
- Oxy elite pro and methotrexate
- Hair loss treatment in erode
- Can i apply melanocyl lotion for vitiligo
- Hair loss of beard treatment
- Lysine for hair loss treatment
- Can oxy elite pro and a muscle relaxer be taken together
- Is mixing oxy pro elite and marijuana safe?
- Suggest medication to cure bruise caused due to weight lunges
- Does oxy pro elite metallic taste
- Mixing zoloft and oxy elite pro
- What causes cold sore and lump under chin
- What are the underlying causes for pink tinge