Treatment for hair loss and dandruff - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : I need advice regarding hair loss..
Doctor : ok
User : I had joined a hair loss program at Dr. batra for 2 years..
User : that was 2004-2006..
Doctor : ok
User : but that was not fruit full..
Doctor : Please provide these details: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User : 22,male,bangalore,student,single,5'10,78
Doctor : The health of hair depends on the wellness a person has, if there is any problem with the person the hair starts to lose
Doctor : Ofcourse it depends on other factors like personal hygiene, family history
User : i do not have any illness..
Doctor : Dandruff?
User : At dr batra they had told me abt male pattern baldness..
User : yes i have sticky dandruff
Doctor : Ok does it run in your family?
User : no..
Doctor : Dandruff is very important cause of hair loss
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Treatment for itchy head dandruff and hair loss
- 16month old swollen stomach
- Cyst within kidney measuring 16mm
- Thyroid nodule 16mm size
- Which treatment is advised for hair loss and dandruff
- Treatment for hair loss dandruff and acne problem
- Which is better mintop or tugain foam
- Suggest treatment for hair loss and dandruff
- How much time it takes for tugain foam 5 to work
- How to use tugain foam in head
- Hair loss dandruff itching treatment
- Tugain foam to stop hairfall
- Mintop foam hair lotion
- Stitch in tummy at 16weeks pregnant
- 169 over 69 blood pressure