Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Treatment for hair follicle infection in face and hair - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3606 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   doctor what is hait falliculities
Doctor :   Folliculitis is the infection of the hair follicle(origin of hair) by a bacterium
Doctor :   mostly Staph aureus
User :   i am having that in my face and head for last 10years
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   What is your age
User :   last 7 months iam taking homeopathic tratment
User :   now 28
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Did you see a dermatologist
Doctor :   for this
Doctor :   problem
Doctor :   Do you have pustule
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor