Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

Treatment for fungal infection in vagina - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 667 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   anything els eu want to know about
User :   Hello,am having white discharge for past 2 days.Its looking like sticky white it somethng to wory?do i hav eto take any treatment?when it will stops?does this have any effect on my health?
User :   am slightly having hip pain also
User :   pls advise
Doctor :   yes looks like yeast infection
User :   ok
Doctor :   u might need anti fungal for that
User :   how to treat this
Doctor :   thats the reason i told u consult gynecologist
Doctor :   since we cannot prescribe the anti fungal online
User :   is it an injection?
Doctor :   just a cream or oral tablet
Doctor :   one of the two
Doctor :   no injections
User :   oh fine
Doctor :   u dont worry
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   anything else u want to know about
User :   no thanks
Doctor :   get treat it promtly
Doctor :   ur wlecome
User :   thats it
Doctor :   Thanks for Consulting Health care Magic. IF you find this service helpful please refer your friends and family members.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor