Treatment for frequent urination and genitourinary disorders - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hello?
Doctor : how can i help you
User : well see, I've been having frequent urination problems...and they just keep getting worse.
Doctor : ok
Doctor : what is your age and gender
User : 18, male.
Doctor : ok
Doctor : how long have you been suffering from this problems?
User : about a month now.
Doctor : what brings this on ?
User : what do you mean what brings this on?
Doctor : i mean .. is there any precipitating factor for your urinary problems
User : hmm.
User : not that I know of no, but I have been looking into kidney disease and urinary tract infections....
User : but some of the symptoms dont add up.
User : how many times a day is considered "frequent"?
Doctor : normally it will be 6-8 times a day
Doctor : in 24 hrs
User : hmm....ok....
User : Ill have to go to the medical office to check that out.
User : one more question.
Doctor : yes
Doctor : Urinary problems should not be neglected
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Frequent urination enlarged prostrate treatment
- Is sever heartburn a flucloxacillin side effects
- Is it okay to masterbate with a urinary tract infection
- What is the treatment for frequent urination
- Nabhi displacement treatment
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination
- Treatment and cure for Frequent urination
- Why is my nape hurts sometimes
- Child having frequent urination treatment
- Is urine report analysis for epithelial cells count 10 15 normal
- Nan 1 vs lactogen which gains weight to baby?
- Is it bad if there is bubble in your urine
- Is it safe to drink male urine
- My ulva is swollen, do i have throat cancer
- Is right side flank pain related to interstitial cystitis