Treatment for frequent urination and genitourinary disorders - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hello?
Doctor : how can i help you
User : well see, I've been having frequent urination problems...and they just keep getting worse.
Doctor : ok
Doctor : what is your age and gender
User : 18, male.
Doctor : ok
Doctor : how long have you been suffering from this problems?
User : about a month now.
Doctor : what brings this on ?
User : what do you mean what brings this on?
Doctor : i mean .. is there any precipitating factor for your urinary problems
User : hmm.
User : not that I know of no, but I have been looking into kidney disease and urinary tract infections....
User : but some of the symptoms dont add up.
User : how many times a day is considered "frequent"?
Doctor : normally it will be 6-8 times a day
Doctor : in 24 hrs
User : hmm....ok....
User : Ill have to go to the medical office to check that out.
User : one more question.
Doctor : yes
Doctor : Urinary problems should not be neglected
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Frequent urination enlarged prostrate treatment
- Can i use nicotine patches when i have the mirena
- Scratching or picking off raised moles
- What is the treatment for frequent urination
- Minoxidil wrinkles skin
- Can arithromycin cause blood in urine
- Armpits smells like cat urine
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination
- Uti makes my arm tingle
- Treatment and cure for Frequent urination
- Child having frequent urination treatment
- Misoprostol stay in system
- Arm tingling when passing urine
- Arm pits smell like urine
- Mix oxyelite pro and valium