Treatment for eczema - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : hi
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : 33/m/bangalore
User : married
Doctor : ur medical query
User : i have problem with eczema
Doctor : k
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : i dont have
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : for day i will smoke 4 to 5
Doctor : r u in any medication?
User : no
User : long back more than 6 years i had consulated docter skin specilest
Doctor : Maintaining general good health can help reduce the risk of flareups. Adequate rest and exercise, a well balanced diet and treatment of infections can help in making the treatment effective. It is recommended that general skin hygiene should be maintained by taking daily baths. Oatmeal baths may be soothing and may help to loosen the scales.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Itchy anus with fishy odor
- Discoloration right side nose
- Dry skin on inner mouth
- Listerine for treatment of eczema
- Unani treatment for eczema
- Treatment infertile eczema
- Puss filled spots near my anus
- Winter dry skin temples flaking
- Fishy fluid from anus
- Hurts anus to finish pee
- Dry grey scaley patches on legs
- Ginger treatment for eczema
- Treatment for eczema areola
- Prickly needle feeling around anus
- Dry scaly patches in hair