Treatment for eczema - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : hi
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : 33/m/bangalore
User : married
Doctor : ur medical query
User : i have problem with eczema
Doctor : k
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : i dont have
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : for day i will smoke 4 to 5
Doctor : r u in any medication?
User : no
User : long back more than 6 years i had consulated docter skin specilest
Doctor : Maintaining general good health can help reduce the risk of flareups. Adequate rest and exercise, a well balanced diet and treatment of infections can help in making the treatment effective. It is recommended that general skin hygiene should be maintained by taking daily baths. Oatmeal baths may be soothing and may help to loosen the scales.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Concerta and the menstral cycle
- Does swallowing sperm helps you concieve better
- Unani treatment for eczema
- Peroxide cause dry vagina
- White patches on face with burning sensation
- If heart hurts on concerta
- Treatment for eczema areola
- Pain relief for ear concha
- Flaky skin between eyebrows
- Does concerta speed up metabolism
- Listerine for treatment of eczema
- Treatment infertile eczema
- Winter dry skin or bug bites
- Itchy raw skin in your butt crack
- Ginger treatment for eczema