Treatment for chronic dermatitis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : I have some weird rashes on my back, me & the doctor concluded it happened because of a bad quality bedsheet i was using.
User : i used some medicines , it was some 3 yrs back
Doctor : ok when did it start?
User : but the problem didnt get over completely
User : it started around 5 yrs back
Doctor : what is your age/
User : but since it was on my back , i could not see it and never knew about it.
User : i am currently 33
Doctor : do you have any itch over your rash?
User : never..
Doctor : do you have any fever in these days/
User : people just tell me it is there
User : no no, no fever
Doctor : are you using any medication right now/
User : no
Doctor : It seems to be chronic dermatitis
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Constant tears cuts labia
- Chronic dermatitis on penis
- Skin colored bumpy rash on ankles
- Chronic dermatitis causes
- Funny cartoon skin rash
- Decapeptyl and constant migraines
- Treatment and cure for chronic dermatitis
- Constant ear popping doesnt hurt
- Dull throat pain constant
- Rashes from a sand pit in children
- Diagnosis of chronic dermatitis
- Red pin prick rash non itchy
- Constant dull labor pains
- Hcg diet skin rash solution
- Symptoms of chronic dermatitis