Treatment for children who have consumed poisonous carpet cleaner chemical - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : a 3 and 4 year old drank some carpet cleaner and i was wondering could it kill them
Doctor : ok
User : will it?
Doctor : let me know the composition of that
User : ?
User : all i want to know is will it kill them
User : are you there?
Doctor : yes
Doctor : i am
User : ok
Doctor : it wont kill them
User : ok thank you
Doctor : but because of its corrosive nature it may lead to damage of food canal sometimes
Doctor : But it depends on the amount the person consumed
User : what should i do to get it out of them
User : it wasn't much
Doctor : I advise you to take him to the hospital
Doctor : The physician will tell you the nature of damage after conducting proper physical exam
Related questions you may be interested in