Treatment for chalazion - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi..
Doctor : Hi
User : I have a 'cist/sty/chazilion' on my eye...not sure which one of these it actually is...it doesn't hurt, but it's quite a big bump (the size of a dew drop)...how am i to treat it?
How can I help you?
Doctor : Let me read it
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Since when is it present?
User : abt a month now
User : i had something similar when i was small...didn't treat it and just went in a cuple of months..
User : wat shud i do now?
Has it increased in size?
User : i can't say really...even if it has, it is a very minute increase..
Doctor : Ok
User : wat's d treatment for this? is there any treatment>
Chalazion is a cystic swelling
of the gland in the eyelid
User : yes, but how do i get rid of it?
I will tell you
One is thro application of local antibiotics
User : on the eyelid? or inside?
User : is it true that if it's left untreated it will go away eventually?
It can be ointment or eyedrops
Yes, chalazion will go away
But has to treated
And more than that
It has to be diagnosed first
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can yoga cure keratoconus
- Ghee prevent hair fall
- Renal patient fingernails falling off
- Corynebacterium species of the eye
- Chalazion castor oil treatment
- Headache and hair fall
- Homeopathic treatment for chalazion
- Cracking eyelids with discoloration
- Honey treatment for chalazion
- Chalazion treatment without surgery
- Gums falling out of mouth
- Pterygium corrective measures
- Chalazion clay treatment
- Coughng up orange jelly like phlegm
- If minoxidil itches will hair fall