Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
122 Doctors are Online

Treatment for bad breath and gum bleeding - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Dental Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   hi sir
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can I help you?
User :   i am facing one prob
User :   i am getting smell inside my mouth
Doctor :   how old are you?
Doctor :   what work do you do?
User :   28
User :   software
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   any bleeding gums?
User :   yes
User :   some times
User :   not blood
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   any bad taste in your mouth?
User :   how can i meet u?
User :   yes bad taste
Doctor :   you need to see a dentist- to get your teeth and gums cleaned-
Doctor :   once you have done that - your problem should be alright.
Doctor :   is there anything else I can help with you with?
User :   if i have any allery prob then i will get this type of prob
User :   now a day i am doing yoga from on wards i am not allery prob
Doctor :   do you have a bad smell from your mouth now ?
User :   yes
User :   i have
Doctor :   then you need to see a dentist - especially because you have occasional bleeding from your gums
User :   ok
User :   this weekend i will meet dentist
User :   i will let u know
Doctor :   ok- thatis the best option
Doctor :   thank you for consulting us
User :   thank u sir
Doctor :   welcome
bye for now
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor